The Construction Management Structured Candidacy Programme is a support and learning programme established by the Construction Management Foundation NPC to support graduates and practitioners in the South African construction industry achieve their professional registration with the SACPCMP.
Why Join this Programme?
- This Construction Management (CM) Structured Candidancy Programme is aimed at helping helping graduates and unregistered practitioners in the South African construction industry register with the SACPCMP and meet all registration requirements without hasle.
- The programme is structured according SACPCMP registration requirements for Professional Construction Managers (Pr.CM) and Professional Construction Project Managers (Pr.CPM)
- The programme is facilitated through a blended learning approach through learning management systems for professionals. It offers flexibility to work wherever and whenever you want.
- A dynamic experienced academic team that has been involved in professional construction education through Structured Candidancy Programme.
- We focus on project reporting, interview techniques, technique and how you are going to demonstrate your understanding of the academic content. Making sure that you are awarded each possible competence that is within your level of understanding and knowledge.
- The programme is aimed at increasing the throughput of SACPCMP professional registrations for a minumum fee.
Apply today here. https://bit.ly/3awLwl8.
The closing date is 15 September 2020.