The Small Contractor Training Programme is aimed at empowering construction entreprenuers with the knowledge and tools they need to manage various aspects of a construction business. This is a 3 day training programme that takes place online facilitated by experienced construction business trainers and professionals.
Click here to register now.
Module 1 – Establishing a Construction Company (17 September 2020)
- Topic 1 – The fundamentals of a construction business
- Topic 2 – The construction business environment
- Topic 3 – Different types of legal business structures
- Topic 4 – Taxes and South African Revenue Service
- Topic 5 – Compliance with Statutory Requirements
- Topic 6 – Growing a Construction Business
Module 2 – Operating a Construction Business (18 September 2020)
- Topic 7 – Securing Resources
- Topic 8 – Financial Management
- Topic 9 – Marketing
- Topic 10 – Tendering & Estimating
- Topic 11 – Public Construction Procurement System
- Topic 12 – Tendering Estimating and Pricing
- Topic 13 – Construction Contracts
- Topic 14 – Pricing and Submitting a Tender
Module 3 – Executing a Construction Project (18 September 2020)
- Topic 15 – Administering the Contract
- Topic 16 – Preparing to Start the Contract
- Topic 17 – Managing Occupational Health and Safety
- Topic 18 – Site Establishment
- Topic 19 – Site Administration
- Topic 20 – Production Planning and Resourcing
- Topic 21 – Quality Management
- Topic 22 – Managing Resources
The training programme will be delivered over 3 days online starting from the 16 September 2020. It starts at 1pm everyday. The programme costs R500,00. Please make a payment after making the application to be enrolled for the programme.
The banking details to make the payment are as follows:
FNB Business Cheque Account
Account Holder : Construction Management Foundation NPC
Account Number: 62839189520
The reference must be your ID Number. Please forward the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Ronnie.Siphika@cmfoundation.org.za.